Global Account Management
Key Topic of the Seminar: Developing GAM Competencies
The focus of the GAM seminar is on the development of GAM competencies such as:
- Necessary changes of mindset and culture regarding organization and doing business
- Necessary extensions of the skillset and tools about networking and negotiating on top decision-making level
- The new role and advanced responsibility of leading an interdisciplinary GAM team
- Managing global relationships as a Central Point of Contact (CPOC)
- Global account analysis and planning
- Developing specific global account strategies for adopting different strategic positions
- Managing the GAM processes
Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy
60528 Frankfurt a. Main
Fon +49 69 339968-0
Developing GAM Competencies
- The tasks and goals of the global account management
- The differences and similarities of KAM and GAM
- The multiple roles and tasks of the global account manager
- The advantages of long-term relationships for buyers and suppliers
- The global network between selling center and buying center
- Leading virtual teams between two organizations
- Integration of the local KAM teams into the global organization
- Communicating GAM policies, culture, and principles within the GAM team
- Managing the key GAM processes (networking, account planning, opportunity management, global pricing, negotiation management, relationship management and leadership: orchestration of the interaction with global accounts)
- Measuring and monitoring the success with the means of GAM KPI’s (revenue growth, relationship positioning, share of wallet, account profitability, customer lifetime value, strategic match, etc.)
On the basis of concrete or exemplary projects best practice strategies are developed: trainer input, case studies, work in groups and presentations
Trainer and Coach
Klaus Schein has acquired his best practices from 12 years of professional experience at HP, GE, Westinghouse and Rockwell Automation. For 16 years, he has been developing tailor-made sales strategies that help companies to steadily improve their market position. His clients include corporations such as Siemens, Bosch and Samsung Electronics, medium-sized companies such as Dehn + Söhne and Putzmeister, as well as SMEs. Klaus Schein has the methodical tools to communicate knowledge, to motivate people and to accompany change projects.
Duration: 2 days
Seminar with a maximum of 6 participants
Price per participant: € 1,200.00 plus VAT
(€ 1,428.00 incl. 19% VAT)
Including two conference packages for lunch buffet, soft drinks and coffee / tea
General Terms and Conditions:
§1 Invoicing takes place after the seminar with a payment term of 7 days.
§2 For cancellations up to 14 days before the event no cancellation fees are due.
§3 For cancellations up to 6 days before the event, 50% of the seminar fees will be charged. Alternatively, a replacement date can be agreed.
§4 Online registration is a non-binding reservation. Participation in the seminar is only possible after receipt of the confirmation by the organizer DELTA PROJEKT.